Industrial Participation Specialist
NyRad is looking for an Industrial Participation Specialist to join our growing team. It’s an opportunity to be part of something fresh and execute projects for some of the leading defence companies in the world. This position will support our clients’ needs related to managing their current and future offset obligations under Canada’s Industrial and Technological Benefits (ITB) Policy.
We are looking for smart, agile, high-performers who aren’t afraid to solve problems and think critically in doing so. We are looking for individuals who learn quickly and can deliver creative solutions in a fast-paced environment with a lot of moving parts. Our ideal candidate is experienced, self-motivated, capable of multi-tasking and a strong communicator.
If you are interested in growing your personal and professional skill set in a dynamic and growing business environment, NyRad is the right place for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
Realize client objectives within timelines and budgets. Earn the respect of our clients by delivering on their day-to-day needs. Support your team in all client management and deliverables and help anticipate what is needed next. Maintain client connectivity by supporting proactive and responsive communications required for each project.
Own workstreams. Serve as the project manager of key work products, owning the workplan and executing on critical workstreams.
Connect the Dots. Quickly get up to speed on clients’ strategic objectives and internal processes, stay abreast of relevant news and trends, tap into the network to get a clearer picture of potential partners, suppliers and technology to drive value for our clients. Maintain and grow relationships within government and the broader offset / industrial participation community.
Tell the story. Develop flawless presentations based on your analysis and contribute to the creation of materials for all client needs.
Drive Business Growth. Support the development of new business proposals and pitches and deepen value with existing clients.
- Minimum 3 years experience in offset management (ITB Management) within the Canadian context;
- MBA, Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience;
- Demonstrated experience in synthesizing data, drawing meaningful insights, and providing actionable strategies;
- Stellar communication and presentation skills with a high EQ, demonstrating an ability to strike the right tone with clients in emails and verbal communication;
- Demonstrate an understanding of Canada’s ITB Policy and best practices of managing obligations;
- Strong technological literacy and ability to quickly navigate the full functionality of tools like Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Teams;
- Early adopter of emerging technology for networking and intelligence gathering;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgement;
- Ability to structure thinking in an easy-to-follow manner; and
- Thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Dynamic and growing team;
- Entrepreneurial culture;
- Flexible work environment;
- Exposure to some of the most successful defence companies in Canada and around the world.
NyRad Inc. is a full-service, boutique consultancy that specializes in Canadian defence procurement and federal government contracting. From proposal development and marketing support to contract execution, NyRad assists clients across the entire procurement spectrum as they pursue lucrative Government of Canada bids. We support clients in developing a competitive bid response, positioning them to win the government contracts they pursue, and also support them in successfully executing the contracts they win. We provide turnkey solutions to companies that are competing for contracts in the Canadian market.