NyRad Inc. is seeking a remotely based Communications Consultant with 5+ years of communications experience to join our growing consulting team. Reporting directly to NyRad’s managing partners, this role presents an opportunity to be a part of something fresh, while executing against strategic communications and marketing projects for NyRad and NyRad’s Fortune 500 clients.
Specific Areas of Accountability: Communications (Digital, Web, Traditional)
- Develop media (traditional and digital) strategies that engage audiences to advance our clients’ objectives.
- Provide internal and external guidance on relevant social media content and digital media outreach.
- Maintain strong stakeholder relationships and media contacts to support strong communication/marketing outreach.
- Work with NyRad’s external partners and our clients’ communications teams to plan and execute communication strategies.
- Work closely with clients in the development and execution of communication materials and/or content.
- Support NyRad’s marketing efforts – which includes managing NyRad’s website and online presence.
- Support the production of multimedia content, including written, visual and digital assets.
- Support client’s needs for proposal writing, content development and editing.
- Build and execute against strong project plans (keeping projects on time and budget)
This is a demanding but rewarding role, requiring the talents of a well-rounded communications professional with strong and versatile writing skills, first and foremost. Our ideal candidate is self-motivated and a strong and confident communicator. They are capable of multi-tasking and experienced in both project and client management. Our ideal candidate is eager to learn and collaborate with a small, but versatile team of experts.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience
- A proven ability to write (evidenced by writing samples)
- Understanding of communications, brand, and social media channels and how to leverage them for maximum impact
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- University degree in related field
- Defence Industry knowledge or experience
- Experience responding to Canadian Federal Government RFPs
- Experience working in a communications/marketing agency
- Bilingual in both official languages (English and French)
- Salary: Dependant on experience.
- Great benefits with a RRSP matching.
- Flexible work/life balance.
- Remote work environment.
- Dynamic and growing team.
- Opportunity to work with some of the most successful defence companies in Canada and around the world.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence directly to: email@example.com. Visit our website at www.nyrad.ca for more information about NyRad and the work we do. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.